Puzzles and Puzzlements of Life

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kitty Kitty...

Alright peoples. Time for me to stop slacking and start writing.

So... Having not much to write or do, ( and liking the idea of animal pictures...Thank you T.J.) thought I'd show yall some recent pictures of my cats,Blackie and Whitie, my 9 year old twin girls.

Though they aren't twins much any more.

Whitie is the runt and Blackie is the "big one" needless to say.

And if any of you have ever seen
Blackie in real life, you know the camera makes her look tiny. LOL!


Beeshma (Blackie)

And... Small but deadly...


Shing (Whitie)


Shing like a sword out of a sheath, because of her weaponry.

Well... There my cats.

My writing has run out.

Laters peoples.

Silver Tiger and Company ;)

4 Comments:

  • Great photos!

    Hey...

    I remember us talking about the ~fat~ cat.

    Which one was it? I can't remember.

    And did she lose weight?

    later...

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 3:34 PM  

  • That would be Blackie, and i din't know 'bout her weight.

    By Blogger Stephanada, at 4:20 PM  

  • Hey girl...

    Where's my new post?

    I'll be checking back here again...

    later...

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 7:47 PM  

  • Okay now...

    It's been a month and there's still not a new post!

    later...

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Puzzle Pirates
 
Puzzle Pirates