Puzzles and Puzzlements of Life

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hmmmm....

Humm... This is my first post. And I am a bit dumb founded that I don't know what to say. I usually have to much to say. Well I guess is it because this is on the internet.... FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!!!! AHH.... Oh well. To be careful is to be cautious and so on.

But think.... Why do we need to be cautious. Oh well.

Well to today I have to clean my room forever to get ready for homeschooling next week. Whew! Then if I get a chance I'll get on puzzle pirates and pillage for a bit or something. My friend and captain is going to a camp for a week and I'm stuck with start school. =( Oh well... Again.

One of the good things about homeschooling is that you can go on vacation any time you want. :) Ahh the life. Not... Really... I have to do a lot of work this year. Ahhh. Breath and don't think about. OK back. I think I'll listen to some music. And yes that's just about the ONLY music I listen to....

G2G (got to go) load the dishwasher... :-( Oh well again...

LOL (laughing out loud)

Later ppls (peoples)... :)

Silver Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Puzzle Pirates
 
Puzzle Pirates