Puzzles and Puzzlements of Life

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Whew!!!

AHHHhhhhh.....

Finally done with my room, looks nice actually. No pictures yet but maybe later.
Am "frazzed". Ahhh.. Oh well.
I haven't been on puzzle pirates today except for once to see who was on. But only Jmagg, a pirate from my crew the "Elven Armada."
Well dinner tonight is homemade fajites :D. My surprise reward for my overhauling of my room.
LOL!
Aahhh.. Life is good!

Well I was thinking just now, and thought....
In a way that overhaul was a puzzle of one of the hardest types. I mean my mom hasn't finish her closet yet, and we start at the same time. Buy she is a mom and so on.. She was even sick last night.. Bad leftovers... :( But still her closet is O.o ... NVM (never mind) Really. Probably going to get in trouble for that. Oh well...
Tehe...
Well the good thing is that is over with.

Later... Got to unwind... And no I didn't draw this... (I wish) Hummp. :(


Siver Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Puzzle Pirates
 
Puzzle Pirates