Puzzles and Puzzlements of Life

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Puzzles

Did you ever think life is full of puzzles.
Life is a puzzle.
Everything we do is a puzzle.
Think of it from God's point of view in a way.

Think for a moment.
Think without thinking for a moment.
Just think on one thing.

Our brain thinks all the time.
So give it a break for a moment.
Even give it some exercise by doing a few brain puzzles.

But my point is...
Life is a puzzle full of puzzles and your brain is figuring out all these puzzles at once.
That is life.
So give it a break. Then relax and exercise it.

Later.....


Silver Tiger

1 Comments:

  • This is really good.

    Hey...

    I can't add your blog to my sidebar.

    Is it possible that you have privacy settings on it?

    For a "private blog"?

    If so, that's ok, and don't worry about it.

    I'm was just wondering since I can't get it to show up.

    later...

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Puzzle Pirates
 
Puzzle Pirates