Puzzles and Puzzlements of Life

Friday, September 08, 2006

So...

As a result of last night's post I have decided to speak out some what , ( because I can think of nothing else to say or write).
But then I think what to speak out on?

My family and friends are reading this so I can't exactly speak my mind.
And my parents aren't exactly so fond of the idea of me speaking my mind "(in my own words) for the whole world to see!)....
~:( (Steamed a bit - Can someone get me a towel? - Thank you.)

So now what....

Humm... I got it. :)


You "grown-up" out there.....
How much do you use your imagination?
Think it out.

But think of this...
Your imagination isn't exactly "the thing you used as a kid to make up super heros" or whatever you want to call it.

This is what I skimmed through and thought was interesting.

Silver Tiger out.

Imagination

1 Comments:

  • I believe that I have a very vivid and active imagination.

    While I can make many things up and conjur all kinds of wild ideas...

    Currently,

    I can envision you sitting at your keyboard typing.

    But while you are typing I can hear you chuckle to yourself.

    While you are self-absorbed in this activity I see you as being immensely entertained and amused as well.

    Even though you are at the keyboard, I still see your expressions and self-amusement. They're the same as when you were 8 years old in the tree house playing.

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Puzzle Pirates
 
Puzzle Pirates