Puzzles and Puzzlements of Life

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Pirate's Life For Me...

Well truth be told.

I have been on a online game called Puzzle Pirates , and well it has been taking up my time.

But I have made a place for myself.
I am in a crew here my captain is one of my friends and I have achieved a high rank.
I even have my own boat which is pretty nice.

Well enough already, I have to get going on school then after that I have my duty to pillage. ;)

Well signing off as...

Sheye on the Viridian Ocean of the Elven Armada

2 Comments:

  • Hey girl...

    Don't pay attention to that spam post above mine. It needs to be deleted.

    Glad to see that you've posted again!

    Tell everyone "hi" for me and I hope you are doing well!

    later...

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 7:39 PM  

  • I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    later...

    By Blogger It's me, T.J., at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Puzzle Pirates
 
Puzzle Pirates